The small cottage at 19 Reynolds Street was initially built around 1650, possibly earlier, as a single storey two-room house possibly owned by a fisherman. Removal of the rendering during renovations in 2007 revealed numerous features showing the alterations that had taken place over the centuries.
The house has been extended to the rear and a second storey added. Records show that the house was used by a baker around 1900 and there are signs of an oven in the rear courtyard.
Also in Reynolds Street are two more examples of glazed front-door panels depicting fishing boats.
At the end of Reynolds Street, turn right into Mitford Street and then first left into Union Street.